Main Menu

Thursday night GP8 every Thursday 2017

Started by springer, May 28, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• GP8

dredman

GP8 with a TWIST
This Thursday 6-8 PM in Hoover (map link below)

Will be bringing a sack-full of balls for something interesting - don't miss out

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.356062,-86.8479171,17z

springer

Quote from: dredman on August 16, 2017, 12:42:25 PM
GP8 with a TWIST
This Thursday 6-8 PM in Hoover (map link below)

Will be bringing a sack-full of balls for something interesting - don't miss out

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.356062,-86.8479171,17z

OOOooohhh..........sounds like fun!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

GP8.....with a twist! It is less than 24 hours away.  ;)

Be there or be;

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

A "sack full of balls" makes a pretty fun course!  ;) Thanks to all that came out and a special thanks to our visitor! (Wish you could have rode, maybe next time.  ;) )

I am on day shift for a week next week, so I will be there!

Okay enough talk, video time.

springer

A little over 24 hours away! Come on out and polish up dem skills!!  ;D ;D

springer

Gotta cancel tonight. Got to be at work @3am......

ktmer

Will anyone be out of the weather holds off?

springer

I will not be there tonight, gotta work.  :(

ktmer

I hear ya make that $$! Maybe next week.

ktmer

springer

Nope, I am working but maybe someone could take my place? Chiza, d redman, where R you?  :)

I WILL be there next Thursday...if there is no rain.  ;)

ktmer

Ummm Dred your back? How did I miss this? I wish I could make it tonight but cant make it that far. I guess Ill go do my own circles and woopty dos.

Slede

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.